Sponsorship Immigration Lawyer Toronto | Ronen Kurzfeld Immigration Law Office
Sponsoring your closed ones for permanent status in Canada is one of the essential things each Canadian immigrant does. If you are a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident in Canada, you may sponsor your relatives for permanent residence in Canada. In order to qualify as a Family Class Immigrant, an applicant must be the Canadian Sponsor’s:
- Spouse: In order to sponsor your husband or wife, you need to have proof of marriage if you are not married in Canada and show it to the Canadian immigration authorities of that country.
- Common-law or conjugal partner: A common-in-law partner or conjugal partner is someone who you have been living with for at least one year but for some circumstances, you are still not married.
- Parents: Parents can also bring their dependent children, in other words, the sponsor’s siblings under the age of 19 can also be sponsored.
- Dependent children, including adopted children- You are allowed to sponsor any child you wish to adopt under the age of 18 and unmarried.
- Other Relatives: If you DON’T have any other relative besides family members, common-in-law partner, conjugal partner, siblings or grandparents residing in Canada, then you are eligible to sponsor a relative.
Note: Brothers and sister cannot be directly sponsored. They need to be sponsored as accompanying dependents or sponsored parents.
Each Sponsor must meet certain requirements to be eligible to sponsor their relatives for permanent residence in Canada. All the documentation is thoroughly assessed and each application takes a long time to process. Its better to be safe in the first attempt and apply right in the first attempt. Immigration Way has helping many immigrants all over the worlds sponsor their near ones without any hassles. Please contact us to find out whether you can sponsor your relative, or be sponsored by a relative in Canada. You can mail us anytime or call us during our work hours. Your immigration success is our goal.