#1 Mississauga Immigration Lawyer – Ronen Kurzfeld
One of the most important decisions that you can make in your life is where you are going to live. Now that you have decided that Canada is going to be your home, you need to make sure in expert hands when it comes to immigration lawyers in Mississauga. The Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld has helped thousands of applicants achieve their dreams, and he and his team can do the same for you.
We are Mississauga immigration experts and we understand the importance of staying up to date on the Canadian legal system, so you don’t have to.
As immigration lawyers in Mississauga, we offer a number of services including the following:
- Work permits;
- Canadian citizenship services;
- Family and spousal sponsoring;
- Student visas; and
- Canadian permanent resident immigration
So maybe you’ve decided to get your post-secondary education at the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus. The only thing that’s missing is a student visa in order to stay in Canada. Let us, Mississauga immigration lawyers, help you provide the required documentation to immigration officials. These documents will prove that you sufficient funds for living expenses and tuition, and that you have been accepted into an approved Canadian institution.
If you are looking to become a temporary or permanent resident, you will need to fill in our application package that the Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld would be happy to assist you with. The package includes:
- A legal submission letter that assures and explains to visa officers why you are a suitable candidate for temporary or permanent status.
- Preparation of a perfected application package that contains all the necessary information, which will be reviewed by authorities.
- After sending the package, we monitor you application process from start to finish including all necessary communications.
- We will prepare you for an interview, if one is necessary.
- When your visa is issued, we ensure that you will receive it upon your arrival to Canada with an explanation of any relevant information.
Why Choose Ronen Kurzfeld to represent you as your Mississauga Immigration Lawyer?
The team at the Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld realizes that it’s important for lawyers in Mississauga to assist in the immigration process because 52.85% of its entire population is immigrants from all parts of the world, most of which are first generation. We admire your choice of choosing Mississauga as the destination of your new home and we would like to make it a reality.
Are you ready to make your Canadian dream a reality? Contact Ronen Kurzfeld, your Mississauga immigration lawyer, today!
“Remaining in Canada is not very easy as you need to a have legal status. Yet, things get easier when we dealt with Sir Ronen as we believe and trust on his immigration expertise. We indeed rely with him and his team and they are very helpful when it comes to paperwork. I still remain with my husband and my daughter here in Canada as I always get extension because of their team effort. Thank you so much and I would surely recommend Sir Ronen to anyone who wants to enter or remain in Canada.” – Cynthia Tajunio